Shore fishing around Cabo San Lucas

Sorry this thread was from last year but I figured I’d spark it up again. Hitting the beach in 5 more sleeps! Here’s a few pics of what I ended up with last November. Small Rooster, it’s mom or dad was lurking by but I couldn’t meet them. A nice snook that was a battle and a barking fish, can’t remember the name. Lost a few Sierra too. Either way was a good time as the family sleeps I do what I love! Be down for the week trying for more. Will post pics this time when I get back.
Nice work! Getting a robalo off the beach is a high point of my Mexican beach fishing experiences.

I'll be there Thursday got a panga trip booked for the 13th CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
I'm booked on November 11 and 12 with Salty Dog Fishing Adventures. I just got the bad news today that Port Authority will be closing the port this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My charter wants to move it on November 14,15 and 16. Did you get any update from your charter regarding the weather? thanks!

I'm booked on November 11 and 12 with Salty Dog Fishing Adventures. I just got the bad news today that Port Authority will be closing the port this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My charter wants to move it on November 14,15 and 16. Did you get any update from your charter regarding the weather? thanks!
Haven’t heard a thing the fishing report they put out looks promising

Haven’t heard a thing the fishing report they put out looks promising
He cancelled my booking for this weekend and his reason is due to bad weather. I am booked now with Gordo Bank Pangas on the same date. Salty Dog Fishing Adventures will never get my money in the future. Very bad business practice!

He cancelled my booking for this weekend and his reason is due to bad weather. I am booked now with Gordo Bank Pangas on the same date. Salty Dog Fishing Adventures will never get my money in the future. Very bad business practice!
The weather looks fishy to me and not very big tides from what I seen. Maybe you got the Ol double booked thing

They only close the port during big wind events and it does look sporty Friday and Saturday

So if I am correct. No licence needed fishing from shore. Only need one on boat? I brought back two coolers of Dorado, make sure if u go out on a charter they bleed and ice fish. Some of our fish was off! Froze the fillets at hotel till day of travel. Sweet times

So if I am correct. No licence needed fishing from shore. Only need one on boat? I brought back two coolers of Dorado, make sure if u go out on a charter they bleed iand ice fish. Some of our fish was off! Froze the fillets at hotel till day of travel. Sweet times
You were fishing on the wrong boat if the fish weren’t properly bled and iced

So if I am correct. No licence needed fishing from shore. Only need one on boat? I brought back two coolers of Dorado, make sure if u go out on a charter they bleed and ice fish. Some of our fish was off! Froze the fillets at hotel till day of travel. Sweet times
Correct shore fishing requires no licence

Watched a local catch a few jacks yesterday morning in the surf just down from the shopping mall think it’s the old Mega.

PS cheapest beer I’ve found so far is at the mall 70 pesos for a 6 pack much better that the 21 dollars us for a single at the airport.

Back