Shimano Technium Mooching Rods

Swiggy

New 2 Shimano Technium Mooching Rods $175 each.

The Shimano Technium West Coast series rods are built with TC4 construction, cork handles, and Fuji new concept guides, provide you with the ultimate West Coast fish fighting tool.

Features:
10’-6”
Power: Med/Heavy
Line Rating: 15 - 25lb
Lure Rating: 4 - 8oz
Guides: 11 + Tip

Call or Text Mike 604-760-6050

This is a good reminder for people to stay away from commenting on other people's sale items. If you got a screaming deal somewhere, good for you. If the OP is asking too much the market will tell them by the way of nobody making an offer and they can adjust their price or keep their goods. Whatever my opinion is doesn't really matter, as only the buyer and seller need to feel good about the deal.

Techniums are bullet proof. I’d buy if I didn’t already have 5 and a few other special ones. Retired from guiding years ago but have never had a guest snap one and they get ABUSED.

New 2 Shimano Technium Mooching Rods $175 each.

The Shimano Technium West Coast series rods are built with TC4 construction, cork handles, and Fuji new concept guides, provide you with the ultimate West Coast fish fighting tool.

Features:
10’-6”
Power: Med/Heavy
Line Rating: 15 - 25lb
Lure Rating: 4 - 8oz
Guides: 11 + Tip

Call or Text Mike 604-760-6050
So is it correct that these rods changed recently the older rods had an EVA rear grip ,while the newer rods have cork on both grips ?

Back