Shaw services

Shaw

Customer service, if important to you go with Shaw. used the others and dealt with shi-- customer service well worth the cost. Bell, Telus, Rogers not in my life time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I call Shaw I love asking where I am calling. I am in Courtenay and I have never had anyone on the phone with me off this island. That is great. Try that with Telus. See if you can even repeat the persons name or city. Shaw seems to keep there customer service in Canada.

Keep jobs in Canada and we can understand them on the phone.

When I call Shaw I love asking where I am calling. I am in Courtenay and I have never had anyone on the phone with me off this island. That is great. Try that with Telus. See if you can even repeat the persons name or city. Shaw seems to keep there customer service in Canada.

Aha the last guy I talked to @ shaw was in Winterpeg!

Cheers All,

LOL And it gets worse...he has gone from chatting to Shaw techies to hanging out on street corners holding demonstration placards demanding his fair share of the common resource halibut. Can you imagine? ;)

Good on ya!

Cheers All,

WE do NOT want him running in any election. It is already apparent that Mr. Duncan willl not face his questioners can you imagine what would be said of FA123 when his secretary says to a caller, "Yes...he has gone fishing...again and, yes, I know that is the 5th time this week and no, he is not hiding...it's simply the fishing has improved since he has taken office and ensured that the Common Property Resource is equitably shared."

Yes I spend way to much time talking with Shaw....But I did get some thing out of them today. They will not tell me what it is for a week and a half though. They are going to call me when it happens. They told me not to change a thing or upgrade any of my stuff untill it comes out.

I will wait and see I guess. If I do not hear from them I will be screaming at them once again.

They did it...They called.

$99 a month for extreme internet, phone, basic cable with basic hd. I can ad all the channels I like and still be under $107 a month. They will also include 2 free digital box rentals which I don't need.

How long will that run for? A few months then you get a big bill? any kind of guaranty? I have friends that accepted a Shaw deal and about three months later the monthly rate doubled. Perhaps they were naive, did not ask and assumed it was forever.
Damned if you do and also if you don't when it comes to contract or monthly. With only two main providers we are cattle.

Sign up before May 31, 2011, you get a 3 year Rate Guarantee on your TV, Internet and Phone plan. . But you can change you plan at any time. No contracts

Back