Seattle Boat Show

Clipper

Since the show in Van was canceled (thanks Olympics!), I'm thinking of heading to Seattle for theirs. The timing is good - Jan 29 to Feb 6 which is a week before the Big "O". Looks like a good show from the website info http://www.seattleboatshow.com so should over lots of opportunities to crawl around in lots of boats.

I was expecting to go to the Van show but..... it ain't no more which is bad news for our local dealers.

Anybody been to this one?

The Van show was going to go ahead in early April. WCB shut it down because they say that the roof on BC place needs to be replaced as it is now past its expected lifespan...and the Olympics is the last event until the roof is addressed. Someone hinted they may be looking at a retractable roof for the place. Hope they get it done quickly...the Lions need the building by next summer.

quote:Originally posted by profisher

The Van show was going to go ahead in early April. WCB shut it down because they say that the roof on BC place needs to be replaced as it is now past its expected lifespan...and the Olympics is the last event until the roof is addressed. Someone hinted they may be looking at a retractable roof for the place. Hope they get it done quickly...the Lions need the building by next summer.

The Lions will be playing at the old Empire stadium site. They are going to errect temporary stands for the season. I am looking forward to the outdoor games in the summer like the old days.

Back