Seattle Boat Show - Friday Jan 23 - Sat. Jan 31

seadna

So who all is going to the boat show in Seattle? A couple of years ago, we did a SFBC get together for lunch at a brewery near the exhibition hall. I'd be happy to set such a thing up again if there's interest.

I'm planning to go on the 28th... never been before. how does it compare to the vancouver boat show? Might go to the vancouver boat show tomorrow....

I'm planning to go on the 28th... never been before. how does it compare to the vancouver boat show? Might go to the vancouver boat show tomorrow....

There's 212 boats listed for the Vancouver show and more than 1000 listed for the Seattle show. So about 5x larger in Seattle.

It is a great show. I'm headed down with the Mrs. and only have permission to look around for 1/2 a day lol!

Going to check out the alloys, a couple of chlorox bottles, and bs with goatram and Ken. Don't think I will have time to go down to the water. I can't afford any of those ones anyway (although they are nice to crawl around on and check out):).

Boat show opens 11. Sportsmans 12. I think

I'll be at the Seattle show late on Sat. afternoon/evening this first weekend and will probably return on the following Sat (you get great deals on tackle just before the show closes). If anyone wants to catch a beer on either day, let me know.

Back