Seating for 21' Hourston Glascraft cuddy

MiddlepointBight

Hi folks, I am looking for ideas on seating for a 1993' 21' Hourston Glascraft cuddy. Right now, there are just two blank bulkheads for which I want to add seating to. Pics attached.

The starboard / helm bulkhead measures approximately 20" long x 18" wide. Inside bulkhead houses 2 batteries and battery switch.
The port side bulkhead measures approximately 42" long x 17.5" wide. Inside bulkhead used for storage.

Current thought is a bucket / swivel seat for the helm-side, or a static seat and a backing that switches to bow- and/or stern-facing. Not pictured in these photos is an additional set of side panel mount controls for a newly installed kicker, situated just aft of the pictured control panel. So the seat probably cannot swivel counter-clockwise from bow to stern (as the seat back would hit the controls).

For the port bulkhead, something like a sleeper seat arrangement might work, but I know most sleeper seat setups are sold with a base, and this would be mounted right on the bulkhead, so I'm not sure how that would work. Open to any suggestions on other arrangements that would work will for this. Also, if anyone has recommendations on brands / makes, I am all ears. Most used to Western Marina / Payne Land & Sea, but open to anything.

Many thanks for the help!

298927178_1078474629468318_8839563535953252368_n.jpg

Back