Season's Greetings to All!

Little Hawk

Howdy,

Just wanted to take a minute to wish each and every one of my fellow Sportfishermen (and your Loved-ones) out there in computer-land - a Happy, Safe, and Merry Christmas!

While we're at it, here's a New Years toast to - "Many more great-fish, many laughs, and many safe-runs home!"

Cheers,
Terry Anderson & Family

Yep! Here's wishing everyone a fabulous 2008, lots of trips, lots of fish, lots of happy times!!!

The moderating team would also like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Your SFBC Moderating Team

Merry Christmas from sunny Comox. I’m working for Santa at the hatchery so you good little boy’s and girl’s will get you presents.
GLG

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Good new year as well!

On another note, by any chance do any of you have contact information for any relatives of Corey Hayes? My family and I donated a "fish farm" (they provide everything necessary to raise fish and catch/eat them) to those in need in a 3rd world country in Corey's name, and would like his family to have the thank you letter from the family who received it. Would greatly appreciate it, and if so, just email canucksfanatic44@hotmail.com.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all, may Santa bring us some great fishing this upcoming summer!!

:)

Back