Seasons Greetings From SFBC

Admin

Admin
Staff member
Hi All,

As Christmas day winds down, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your contributions over the past year to the forum. As has been noted many times, the information shared here in both fishing opportunities around this great province and the techniques used to catch fish, is invaluable. Many people have vastly improved their chances of both hooking and landing fish because of the information shared here. As well, your passion for protecting this precious resource is evident in your opinions on anything that may cause harm to the fish and their habitat.

I had the opportunity to meet a few of you at the Comox Christmas gathering (thanks to Owen and Laura for hosting a great event) and it was nice to put faces to the names I see here on a regular basis. I look forward to meeting more of you in the months ahead.

On behalf of Peter and myself, I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season and that 2012 brings you good health, prosperity and many great days on the water.

Cheers Brian

christmas is nice season and also it comes always in winter which makes lots of cheer. Have a nice winter season.

Learn engrish please.....

I wish much to look at you're link, but myself I will refrained..

Sincerely,
**** off.

To Admin..
I've emailed Chris at least twice and mentioned it on the board a few times. CHANGE THE 4 PER POST PLEASE! It sucks...

Other than that I had a great Christmas (and Merry belated Admin) and every one else all the best in the New Year!

Back