Seal hides on tour boat to escape hungry orcas

guy hangs overboard to get footage of orcas patrolling under his boat trying to get at the seal on his swim guard. hmmm... if he falls in or the orcas grab him instead... guess he also becomes a "marine mammal". Good things those orcas aren't marine mammal eaters, eh?...

I was about 10 when I watched orcas snatch a seal off a drying rock at Mitlenatch Island. That was the moment when I realized nature is not quite like Disney movies.
T2

I was about 10 when I watched orcas snatch a seal off a drying rock at Mitlenatch Island. That was the moment when I realized nature is not quite like Disney movies.
T2
I spent a ton of time on the water in Barkley Sound in the 60's and 70's as a young fella, plus some time around Victoria and never once have I seen this. I feel cheated. Hopefully one day my time will come. :D

I spent a ton of time on the water in Barkley Sound in the 60's and 70's as a young fella, plus some time around Victoria and never once have I seen this. I feel cheated. Hopefully one day my time will come. :D
Careful what you wish for Kildonan - haloweeeeeen is just around the corner...

Back