Seahawks Parking

ChilliSpoons

Heading down to Seattle to watch the Seahawks game on Sunday. I’m sure it’ll be a zoo leaving after the game but looking for some help finding a decent parking lot?

Bring ear plugs, deci-damps, whatever, but do not forget to bring something. When the opposing team has the ball and the crowd times their screams, it is disturbingly loud.

Lots of open and semi-covered parking areas near the stadium. You have to walk a bit but no problem. Bring some US cash in case parking is a cash attendant

My understanding from friends who do this is to find parking with the best access to highway ramps for the mayhem after the game.

We were just at the Mariners game on Sunday (Sept 17th) if you arrive early there are many less expensive parking lots ($30-$40). Arrive early and go for a bite/drink before the game.

We parked in the T-mobile garage ($75 ugh), Lumen field parking lot was $65. I heard a rumour that street parking is free downtown Seattle on Sundays, can anyone confirm that?

We always stay at the Hyatt @ olive 8, decent rooms and I just leave the car there during the game.

Coming off that win against Detroit last weekend, go hawks!

Arriving early is the plan. Any suggestions for pregame festivities and hydration?

The entire downtown core goes into hawks mode you'd have a tough time finding a bar that isn't game ready. I'd just dump the car on the edge of the Financial district and start walking until you find the place that looks best to ya.

Last time I was down there I had a crackhead scratch my hood while sitting at a red light, avoid stopping at all costs lol

We got to Seattle around 8:30 am. The idea was to have a day taking in the festivities. We found a city owned lot and parking was free, an huge bonus. Apparently any city owned lot or street parking is free on Sundays.

The vibe in and around the stadium was great. The Americans sure know how to embrace their sport team. The game wasn’t the most exciting game that I’ve been to but the energy in the stadium made up for the rather dull first half. The Seahawks kicked it up a notch in the second half and dominated. A few illegal procedure calls sure got the crowd cranked up to a deafening volume. Overall a pretty cool experience.

We got to Seattle around 8:30 am. The idea was to have a day taking in the festivities. We found a city owned lot and parking was free, an huge bonus. Apparently any city owned lot or street parking is free on Sundays.

The vibe in and around the stadium was great. The Americans sure know how to embrace their sport team. The game wasn’t the most exciting game that I’ve been to but the energy in the stadium made up for the rather dull first half. The Seahawks kicked it up a notch in the second half and dominated. A few illegal procedure calls sure got the crowd cranked up to a deafening volume. Overall a pretty cool experience.
A few procedures?! Try 8!
12th man for the win!!

Back