Seagull Motor Value?

bigmeal

So I have a really old Seagull motor that has been passed down in my family and I have no use for it other than sitting in the corner of the room. Does anyone know what the value is on these motors? Is there even a market for them? I have not used it for over 25 years and just today I decided to start it up. FIRST PULL!! Thanks for the help guys

I will buy it if it's in good shape.....They sell for nothing to about $300 if in good shape and depending on how old. They come up on craigslist all the time and you can always find them on ebay. It is amazing how many there still seems to be still. I am looking for one for my wall. If its in that good of shape let me know by PM me as well as pictures. Here is the only one on ebay today. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/British-Seag...at_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item3f0e6df2c4 But what a POC. Bet you it does not sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting that. Mine is in somewhat similar shape. The tank has a decent ding in it and it has been used. Given how old I was told it was and we did indeed use it as often as we could in the lake with our canoe, I think it's pretty good. I imagine by your description that you are looking for one that has either been restored or not used to much at all. Like I said, mine had been used but has been
taken care of. I will pm some pics to you if still interested. Thanks for the reply

Back