Seafever and members

fish stalker

Just wanted to THANK YOU for all the great advice youve giving over the years. :)

I continually do searches and go back and read threw threads and try and learn how to do things. Your thoughtful detailed posts with pics even come up over and over.

Lots of people dont have someone to show or teach them. You can see by the number of views threads on this forum get. People may not be posting thank yous but they sure are reading the learning some great information.

Thank you for taking the time to help me and other fully addicted future anglers who can look back on this information and learn.

This goes for many other members as well of course! There are some really decent people here. Thank you!! :):eek::p:D:cool:

Thanks F/S..........I just try to help where I can is all.....you're right:- lots of good info from all kinds of people in this site.....I've gotten some good intel from them......so I'd like to say thanks to them too.....

I'm always learning....a guy could spend a lifetime at this just to get it down to a science.....

Cheers.........:cool::p:D

I know it can get monotonous answering all the same newbie questions. I try to do search before I ask a question. Your posts are very detailed. I always seem to find your posts in alot of threads amongst others. This site holds a wealth of gems of knowledge of our west coast fishery. I appreciate all knowledge shared.

I suck at trying to figure things out by reading so pics and details are very helpful. Another was nice enough to give me a hands on demo and two others sent there number so we could chat about fishing. (One I am still planning on calling any day! Havent done that type of fishing yet.)

I got confidence that I could learn how to fish online lol so that gave me the push to get a boat and finally start fishing! I would be out everyday if I could. I feel I learn some tidbit every time I go out and every time I come on here. :eek:

Back