Sea Sport 2200

Selling my Sea Sport 2200. 125 hours on new 280 hp engine, Volvo aq290 duo prop just serviced and pressure tested. Ac/DC fridge, raymarine chartplotter/digital radar in cabin, Lowrance w/digital compass on the back deck. Panther auto steer, fusion speakers on back deck, origin alcohol stove, pump out porta potty. Clean electrical. Brakes, bearings and races done last summer. We've loved this boat over the last 9 years. Awesome rig in excellent shape, and great deal for someone! $36500

https://victoria.craigslist.org/boa/d/victoria-sea-sport-2200/7108794661.html

@macro thanks, I've really loved this boat, and hope it goes to good home. the boat is great on fuel. Since i upgraded from the 305 ci to 350 ci motor, fuel consumption has really improved, likely due to the fact that it's a new motor, and i run at lower RPM. in the last couple weeks of halibut fishing i've put 5+ hours on it and burned 1/4 tank of fuel, which is less than $100. I havent done a more scientific calculation than that, though. She does 23-24 knts (27-28 mph) at 3000 RPM, which is where i like to cruise. If I'm not mistaken, that come out to about 5.3 GPH.

Last edited:
@Pineapple Express I do have more pics, but cant figure out how to load theme here. Anything in particular you'd like to see? maybe i can just DM them to you?

Honestly I'm not a buyer right now. I love looking at boats and I'm not familiar with the 22ft Seasport. I'm sure I want to see the same pics that prospective buyers would want to see: cabin & cuddy area, cockpit, engine & drive, etc

To post pics here just click on the "upload a file" button below the text box where you're typing. You can upload files there and select them to be either a thumbnail or full size. Pretty similar to how to add photos to your CL ad

@Pineapple Express when i select a file the 'progress' bar just keeps going and going. perhaps my pictures are too large. i will snap some with my phone later today, and see if that works.

Even on the phone you have to text or email them to yourself and save them from there. Or better yet, add some to your used Vic ad and put the link back up

thanks for pointing that out! I have no idea why the pictures hadn't been visible. I've reposted a bunch more, so please try again. I just realized i didn't snap one of the cuddy cuhions, but it's in mint condition.

If the progress bar is stuck I think your pics are too big. If you're uploading direct from a phone you'll have to resize the pics before uploading

Edit: I see 11 pics on the CL ad linked in your post. Cool little rig :cool:

Just a heads up I'm open to reasonable offers. As much as I want to sell it, I really want her to go to a good home. Lol

@777 Nice boat! I’m pretty sure I’ve passed your place a few times in the last week or so. Rubbernecking on each pass trying to check out your boat! :D

Price is pretty good for the boat, but I would spend a few hours cleaning it and taking new pictures. Pictures of dirty decks don't give the impression of a well cared for boat. I had a similar experience with selling my last boat. The deck was kind of stained and grubby looking and it didn't sell for weeks. I spent a weekend srubing the hell out of it and it sold right away the next week. First impression is king!

Price is pretty good for the boat, but I would spend a few hours cleaning it and taking new pictures. Pictures of dirty decks don't give the impression of a well cared for boat. I had a similar experience with selling my last boat. The deck was kind of stained and grubby looking and it didn't sell for weeks. I spent a weekend srubing the hell out of it and it sold right away the next week. First impression is king!

I agree, I was in a rush to get the first pictures taken. I've taken some more pics for anyone interested. I think a more sunny area with less shadows would help too.

Was yours the Trophy 2002 out in Maple Ridge?

Back