Kingfisher 2525

heres a tip for making your kingfisher dead silent. buy a couple of rolls of eva foam from ebay and cut/glue them to the floor. you can get 4 rolls for $160 or so. you will likely need 6 rolls for a 25 footer. it will make the boat silent with no water banging against aluminum hull noise.

heres a tip for making your kingfisher dead silent. buy a couple of rolls of eva foam from ebay and cut/glue them to the floor. you can get 4 rolls for $160 or so. you will likely need 6 rolls for a 25 footer. it will make the boat silent with no water banging against aluminum hull noise.
Have you done this? I have been looking at the ultra deck. That is what they use in the new kingfishers. Pricey but looks awesome.

Have you done this? I have been looking at the ultra deck. That is what they use in the new kingfishers. Pricey but looks awesome.
yep. i have a KF too. it goes dead quiet once you have a layer of eva foam on top of the existing flooring. dont bother with ultra dek. the ebay rolls are cheap and basically the same thing minus the laser cutting. just get some heavy duty industrial adhesive in a spray can and periodically every 3-6 months spray the corners if they lift. crab scissors from the grocery store will cut eva foam like butter.
heres mine with eva foam ebay special :
16h5on2uje991.jpg

yep. i have a KF too. it goes dead quiet once you have a layer of eva foam on top of the existing flooring. dont bother with ultra dek. the ebay rolls are cheap and basically the same thing minus the laser cutting. just get some heavy duty industrial adhesive in a spray can and periodically every 3-6 months spray the corners if they lift. crab scissors from the grocery store will cut eva foam like butter.
heres mine with eva foam ebay special :
16h5on2uje991.jpg

You're gonna need a bigger boat.....wait...

Back