Scotty Electric Downrigger's 1101 $275 (INCLUDES SWIVEL MOUNT)

hippaisland

Have got 20+ Scotty 1101's, Electric with 30" boom
These riggers are from a lodge that has switched to eco tourism, they have all just been serviced and re-spooled with approximately 300 feet of braided and are in good working condition.
$275 EACH - Swivel Base included, except for bottom mounting plate which are still on the boats.
No offers accepted unfortunately sorry boys
Pickup near 16th and Granville in Vancouver
PM on here or TEXT 604-818-8003
Boat is in my driveway so can test for you.

Last edited:
i'll write you down for 2 stingray. just flying home from vacay tonight. shoot me a message saturday or sunday and we can arrange pickup.
604-818-8003

Due to popular demand I've managed to get my hands on another 10. I'm picking them up Tuesday morning so Tuesday evening or later this week is best. Text is quickest if interested.
604-818-8003

Last edited:
i'll write you down for 2 stingray. just flying home from vacay tonight. shoot me a message saturday or sunday and we can arrange pickup.
604-818-8003
Sorry was busy all weekend gonna try to get out to you on the weekend if that works ill shoot you and text later!!

Sorry was busy all weekend gonna try to get out to you on the weekend if that works ill shoot you and text later!!
Sounds good, Saturday day (2-6pm) is probably best for me. Picking the new boat up Saturday morning and going to go for the maiden voyage Sunday, hopefully find some prawns up the sound.

If anyone else is interested in picking up this week let me know, and mention that you are from SFBC as I'm giving all the re-spooled ones to you guys.
604-818-8003

6 left, 2 of those suppose to be picked up Sunday but they're not gone till they're gone! Available Sunday for p/u all day or arrange for weekday p/u's. Also if your in the market for an 1106, Berry's Bait sells the extendable 36-60" booms separately. 1 Phillips Bolt to replace.
604-818-8003

Last edited:
Have got 20+ Scotty 1101's, Electric with 30" boom
These riggers are from a lodge that has switched to eco tourism, they have all just been serviced and re-spooled with approximately 300 feet of braided and are in good working condition.
$275 EACH - Swivel Base included, except for bottom mounting plate which are still on the boats.
No offers accepted unfortunately sorry boys
Pickup near 16th and Granville in Vancouver
PM on here or TEXT 604-818-8003

Hey do you still have any of these left?

Thanks

Yes, still have 4 left. 3 are missing the red tilt lock lever, working on getting replacements. Includes swivel base and long pin.
Swapped 2 w/o the red tilt lock for two good ones. 3 of 4 now have the tilt lock.

My boats in driveway so easy to test riggers!

Last edited:
Back