Scotty 1106s Downrigger, new in box, never used

That's more then they cost new !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where sells a 1106 for less than $500 including tax? That's the same as 434 plus tax! Not a bad price for brand spanking new. I bet this sells for $450. If it goes for less then I might want it for a spare...

Where sells a 1106 for less than $500 including tax? That's the same as 434 plus tax! Not a bad price for brand spanking new. I bet this sells for $450. If it goes for less then I might want it for a spare...

Thanks for backing me up 7Deuce! I shopped locally first and couldn't find one for less than $529 + tax. Thought $500 was fair for something still in the box and no tax etc.
However, between you and me (and everyone else reading this) I'm up for $450 for a quick easy sale. ;) Trying to get my wife something nice for our 20th anniversary on July 15th. I kind of owe her for all the times I take off fishing. LOL!!

Thanks for backing me up 7Deuce! I shopped locally first and couldn't find one for less than $529 + tax. Thought $500 was fair for something still in the box and no tax etc.
However, between you and me (and everyone else reading this) I'm up for $450 for a quick easy sale. ;) Trying to get my wife something nice for our 20th anniversary on July 15th. I kind of owe her for all the times I take off fishing. LOL!!

Back