Rotten/ cracked fish locker doors

scotty

Does anyone know how to deal with rotten/ cracked fish locker doors? Is there a repair? Or do you need to rebuild? Who does that and how much does it cost? 2901 Striper. Thanks for the help.

Only problem with starboard is, it gets soft and will warp shape when gets warm. It's will always go noodley in direct sunlight light when gets warm. Even when you reinforce it. It will take shape in-between supports

Only problem with starboard is, it gets soft and will warp shape when gets warm. It's will always go noodley in direct sunlight light when gets warm. Even when you reinforce it. It will take shape in-between supports
I've never found that and have built many fish cleaning stations etc..Are you sure your not thinking about another material? Cutting board material looks the same but no UV protection built in.

Yes im sure lol. Starboard/ HDPE is UV stable yes. Wont crack or crumble. When it gets hot it gets super soft. Which is why its so nice to bend.

Floor panels and hatches where high traffic zones and direct sunlight need to be made of aluminum or fibreglass.

My 2 cents

Not my experience. We replaced our in-floor fish box cover with 5/8" HDPE 8 years ago and it's as solid as the day it went in. Walked on, cut on, always in the sun, still white, cleans up beautifully and sanitary.

Try uline canada, I bought some recently to reinforce my gunnels at the downrigger mounts.

Back