rod info

nkiland

Hey everyone. I have a Daiwa Samurai super glass SSG78A rod sitting here, cork still in the plastic and I don't know anything about it. Usually it will give all info on the rod this doesn't
Can anyone tell me what I have please
Thanks.

I have the same rod. Cherish it lol. One of my favorite sticks.

Its a light fiberglass mooching rod designed for mooching herring. I use it as a downrigger rod.

Nice I snapped a heavy 35 pound line rating rod yesterday Salmon hit so hard it broke the top cork almost all the way and by the time I got it out of the rod holder gave me 3 hard tugs almost took me out of the boat and exploded 5 inches above the tip handle thickest part lol. Didn't even have time to let off the drag. So I dropped the handle and started hand stripping line I didn't want to loose it haha . Lost it and got some nice line cuts was a good one

Hey everyone. I have a Daiwa Samurai super glass SSG78A rod sitting here, cork still in the plastic and I don't know anything about it. Usually it will give all info on the rod this doesn't
Can anyone tell me what I have please
Thanks.

The Daiwa Samurai Rod was really awesome and hard to beat, ever I had it. My buddy got lost control and he fell down and broken my favourite rod. It was an accident .:( I want to find anther one but I couldn't find it . I got a new rod . It made by shimano convergence 10'6.

The Daiwa Samurai Rod was really awesome and hard to beat, ever I had it. My buddy got lost control and he fell down and broken my favourite rod. It was an accident .:( I want to find anther one but I couldn't find it . I got a new rod . It made by shimano convergence 10'6.

do you want to sell it

Back