Robinson Retriever Prawn Trap Puller

esora

HELP!!!! Does anyone know where I can get parts for the puller, apparently Jeff has gone out of business. I need the Rubber Drive spool...

Thanks

Consider it as a great mantle piece now or make one yourself as you are right out of business so good luck!!!

Wolf

Thanks Wolf,
I figured I may have to make one, I have been trying to find the rubber compound used to make the spool does anyone have an idea what was used or where I might find some.

Thanks

Just a thought how about a hockey puck and hole saw it out and then just grind in a groove????? and put in a metal bushing with glue???

Good luck Wolf

I was going to try a hockey puck, I think I will take one to the machinist at work and see if he can do any wonder. Thanks Wolf. Lastchance, I talked to industrial plastic and they don't touch anything rubber. I will post when I have a solution.

Thanks again

Let us know what you find out it I know the boys at Trotac really want something as they did sell a bunch of them and people want the drive wheels!!!! The guy who built them doesnt want to or doesnt care about the product he made and hook them up as to where he got the wheels from very un professional in my opinion.

Wolf

Just thought I would let you know, I took the pulley to a machinist along with a hockey puck and he made an exact replica of the rubber wheel needed, it even has the flex the old one did, which was my concern. Thanks Wolf and Lastchance for your input. Maybe pass on to Trotac..

Thanks again

Andrew

how did that hockey puck work out?

one idea better then the hockey puck is the bushing for truck suspensions,(things that go in the eyes of the leaf spings) using that rubber which is stronger and getting someone to spin them on a lathe

na, like fords, chevys, yotas, jeeps

those things
6380.jpg
6320.jpg
6390.jpg

The hockey puck works great. I've had one on for over a year and it has actually worn less than the original.

Hello Everyone,

The Robinson Retriever is being REVIVED and most replacement parts are in stock. If you need any replacement parts please contact me directly and I should be able to help you out. New Retrievers should be available to purchase early 2008!</u>

Thanks,

Roger Ketch
rogerketch@hotmail.com

Back