Rino Liner

T

tortuga

This is not an add. I have a 1970 17' Double Eagle and have kept her in decent shape doing a little work every winter which usually included repairing hairline fiberglass cracks in my deck (floor),
which leads to water seepage. 2 years ago I was convinced to try this spray on (truck) bedliner and I highly recommend it. It looks good, I no longer worry about rain or hose water ending up in my bilge, and the floor is noticeably stronger and has a no slip texture but is easy to clean. You would have to trailer your boat to the nearest dealer and 5-6 hundred should take care of it.
I've dropped a 15 cannonball and it didn't leave a mark.

have you noticed any of the edges curling up at all???i`ve never tried this product but it looks interesting 4 that application . scottyboy

Nope.
They sanded the deck and up about 4" at the perimeter so it forms an inside corner all around. They sprayed my fish hold and the stern well which drains out the transom. Those edges are stuck good.

ive heard of that ALOT. very common. there are other stuff that does that too. new boats their interior has that grey with black and dark grey spects in it. its good but not as thick. all you need is a paint gun to apply that

They use that method on a lot of brand new aluminiums and it looks great but it chips if you drop any eg. weights or cannonballs on it.
Proper rino application is 3/16" to 1/4" thick 'hard rubber' and won't curl.

i was gona get my trucks bed sprayed with that stuff. i belive was
"Cap It Truck Accessories 106-2374 Millstream ave"
the place i was going to have it done.

It is bare foot friendly with minimal slippage. Rino Liner in North Van did it (I'm in Comox now) and I know there are other spray on liners out there but I think this franchise is the best.

Sounds like a good idea, but when you drop a 15 lb weight on your deck, you cannot see the damage being done under the coating. I suspect that damage is done, but now it's just hidden.

Important to note that once its on, it doesn't come off and you don't know whats going on under it.

Back