Reposted from the "New Forum Rules" Thread....Conspiracy?!

Maybe you could contribute some samples from the fish farm you work on birdsnest. That would be pretty big of you to help out in getting to the bottom of this by providing samples. Especially if you truly believe your farms are clean and not a threat to the wild fish. This is the time for transparency if you and the company you work for have nothing to hide then providing samples shouldn't be a problem.

The new study will have plenty of farm salmon in the study. Like I have stated before I am an employee. I can't donate what is not mine.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...+/+etc.&utm_campaign=Shared+Web+Article+Links

Here you go birdsnest and clayquotkid hope your prepared for this one. I'd like to see either of you sit down and professionally debate these folks.

My guess is they and other pro salmon farm industry people, like me, are as happy about this as you folks. Riddell used to be my boss, and is a good and honest scientist. Nothing will be swept aside if he is running the show. Sadly, if the PMO had allowed people like Miller to discuss these issues earlier we wouldn't be doing so now.

OK folks. This is how it works in Harperland. Wonder why issues are not addressed?

Remus Rudd

Judy Harper, an amateur genealogy researcher in Northern Ontario, was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Prime Minister Stephen Harper's great-great uncle, Remus Rudd, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Winnipeg in 1889. Both Judy and Stephen Harper share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows at the Manitoba Provincial Jail. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription:

Remus Rudd horse thief, sent to Stoney Mountain Jail 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the CP AND CN trains six times. Caught by Mounted Police Force, convicted and hanged in 1889.

So Judy recently e-mailed Prime Minister Harper for information about their great-great uncle, Remus Rudd.

Believe it or not, Harper's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:

Remus Rudd was famous in Ontario during the mid to late 1800s. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the CP and CN Railways. Beginning in mid 1880s, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroads. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the Mounted Police Force. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honour, when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.

NOW That's how it's done, Folks! Now that's a real POLITICAL SPIN!

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/ID/2331135651/

Its too bad you are so blind to the facts. I cannot imagine being as ignorant to the current situation. If you cram that many fish into a pen how do think disease will not take over. Really as someones who gets paid to muck up these forums used mainly by people passionate about pacific wild/hatchery salmon how much do they pay you to defend the fish farm you work for? have you even watched salmon confidential? please put out something of equal caliber to that film in your defence otherwise why should anyone listen to a word of your babbling gibberish.

Back