renfrew

c.askin

i hope to fish renfrew on sunday any springs still around??????? coho?????? thanx in advance....

Well here we go again.....was out on the long weekend and did great out on the bank but the springs were few and far between for the big ones at least........

taking my girl friend and here 11 year old daughter tomorrow going out bto the bank and then along the beach for some springs in the after noon........... just wondering where you hit the springs?

hope we have as much fun this weekend as we had last.........

thanks in advance for any info......

AS

Banks so so today (God I love the WIFI IN MY TRAILER). Lots of butts, some springs, but the COHO are not as big as I thought they would be by now. Not a lot for them to eat, usually they look like they have swallowed a tennis ball, these guys for the most part are coming up skinny. Some springs out there if you work for them, great for guests, but the dang things are DEAD when you pull them up from 200 feet. Bank for meat, shore for sport.

Save some for us Kelly.

Has the river changed much as far as getting out of PRM? Still Stay right then far left off Jocks, Is that sweeper/sandbar on the left before jocks still there or did the rains last Winter blow it out?looks as though we are going to be dealing with some low morning tides when we get up there.

quote:Originally posted by Tailspin

Save some for us Kelly.

Has the river changed much as far as getting out of PRM? Still Stay right then far left off Jocks, Is that sweeper/sandbar on the left before jocks still there or did the rains last Winter blow it out?looks as though we are going to be dealing with some low morning tides when we get up there.

River is the same drill, not much change. Watch out for a big dead head and a submerged floating pile about a quarter mile out form the river mouth to the east of it.

we went to renfrew for the weekend. got 4 and lost one saturday and saw a 53 at the dock. we got ours at camper and the 53 was a logan. sunday was a little slower, we got 2, but left the water at about 1 so mabye soemthing happened after??, but i doubt it. couldn't get out early because the tides were too low in the river, but everybody was saying the bite was on the high slack and nothing was happening early anyways. fished from about 9 both days.

ok enough is enough ...............can someone please tell me how to post pictures?

would like to show a few from renfrew last sunday..............

thanks guys

thanks a lot for the picture info.............I am running a Grady White 208 overnighter and you........now lets see if I can post pics

thanks again

AS

Back