Recipes for BBQ OR Oven cooked salmon (not smoked salmon)

Thanks guys. I talked to the seafood manager at Thriftys and he has ordered it in to the Courtenay store. Should be in this week.;) eman

Right on .. be sure to let us know what you think.. as i have said here before i have never ate so much salmon in one sitting...absolutely love it!

Picked up a jar at Thrifty's Courtenay today. I haven't tried it yet but it better be good at $4.49 for 236ml. I've done cajun marinades before, so I have high expectations. Anyways, it's right in front of the seafood counter. I also picked up some of that Rice Road teriyaki sauce at costco as well. Always looking for a good teriyaki marinade. Now all I need is some Salmon.;) eman

Half sour cream half mayo lots of fresh dill squeeze in some fresh lemon salt peper and garlic to taste. Slather it on the top On tinfoil on the bbq skin side down High heat and do not flip. Delicious

Picked up a jar at Thrifty's Courtenay today. I haven't tried it yet but it better be good at $4.49 for 236ml. I've done cajun marinades before, so I have high expectations. Anyways, it's right in front of the seafood counter. I also picked up some of that Rice Road teriyaki sauce at costco as well. Always looking for a good teriyaki marinade. Now all I need is some Salmon.;) eman

Did above and there was none left Hope you enjoy yours Cheers Don

Rice Road teriyaki sauce with sesame from costco (best teriyaki sauce/marinade going IMO).

let er marinade for 6 hours pre-BBQ and you got it made! its nice and thick so stays coated - doesnt compare to any other teriyaki.

yep I put that **** on everything :)

hey jeffy whats the recipe your using with this clubhouse cajun marinade? couldnt find it in the thread...

The recipe is ... Smother it in the Cajun for an hour, i like to save a bit for basting it on well it cooks , then Just BBQ like normal, goes good with some jasmin rice and bbq corn on the cobb.

with sockeye fillets or FRESH spring fillets on the bbq, i have a very simple and tasty one...

Rice Road teriyaki sauce with sesame from costco (best teriyaki sauce/marinade going IMO).

let er marinade for 6 hours pre-BBQ and you got it made! its nice and thick so stays coated - doesnt compare to any other teriyaki.

Is Costco the only place you've been able to find this product?

Back