Rayvon-250 Wellcraft Coastal is for sale-$20K

Rayvon - Try putting it in Craig's list in Vancouver. You will get some interest there for sure, and you are not likely to get too many tire kickers since they will have to put some money into getting to Victoria to come see it.

No doubt brother, that is a great price for a high quality awesomely maintained boat. Excellent layout with a very non obtrusive doghouse to boot!

Cheers

This is a boat no one will have to do ANYTHING to for a long time.

Hear there is a new 20' in your slip......spill the beans Ray

GnB

New to me ,not new,1994 Tiderunner that may be for sale if someone doesn't buy the big boat soon.I would hate to sell either to be honest,but I can hardly justify owning 1 boat,let alone 2.I must admit I'm attached to the Wellcraft after all these years.I can reduce the price by exchanging the HDS10 for a new Elite5 that I got with the new boat.The Wellcraft is just too big for me now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray you will miss the Welly in big seas......they slide through the slop like butter.....track like they are on rails, crank her over and zero skip coming around whiffen. But you know all that having owned her so long. I hear ya about smaller boats however, way easier to trailer and cheaper to run/handle. In some ways I miss my podded 18 DE.....ESPECIALLY at the gas station. Good luck with however it works out.

GnB

Id keep it Ray you have VERY good memories on that boat and its always good to see YOU on it and heck it wins derbies too......

inboards rule LOL

Wolf

I may have to keep it,I've only had 1 time waster look at it so far.I'm really surprised at how little response I've had.Maybe people think 1700 hrs.is too many but I'm not about to pull a motor that runs perfect and I thought I had allowed for that in my pricing.I know my bad back will miss the ride if it sells but my days of crashing through big water in pursuit of a slimy fish are over,I've caught enough big fish in my day.Anyways,I'll see all of you on the water,at least on the nice days in this boat or another.I'm still addicted to the sport.

Hull is a 1989,solid transom and stringers guaranteed and rides high and very smooth in a chop.

Back