Rayvon-250 Wellcraft Coastal is for sale-$20K

Rayvon

I've owned this boat for 18 years,reluctantly selling to downsize.Repowered w/5.7 Mercruiser new bobtail(complete w/accessories) in 1997 FWC including manifolds.I've updated everything over the years including all upholstery,Custom fiberglass hardtop w/Stainless steel supports,Swim step w/custom insulated fish box,2007 Yamaha big block kicker w/remote & tilt &prop guard, new Alpha leg in 2014,Icom VHF w/$300 antenna,Lowrance HDS10,Airmar transducer and BR24 radar in 2011.The boat is designed much like a Grady -2 helm chairs,stbd dash,port galley w/Origo stove,sink,Quarter birth so you don't sleep with your fishing partner,V-birth fwd.,stand alone bathroom on Stbd.side with flush toilet,self bailing rear deck and storage hatches(5).It has a 100 U.S gal.fuel tank and 14 gal. water tank,both are composite.It sits on a 6000 lb.galv. roller trailer w/rear guides.I have spares that will go with boat,2 props,2 spare wheel&tires,complete leg etc..I know the boat is sound structurally(I'm a retired shipwright)and it handles rough water as well as any boat in it's size and weight class.Both motors run great and should for a lot longer,Approx.100 hrs. per year,1700 hrs.Price can be flexible if buyer doesn't require trailer or some of the electronics.P9060031_02.jpgP9060039.jpg

Those are very well made boats... Fished in that same model twice off the Oregon Coast. You will miss the old girl!!
Hope you are able to get into a nice smaller boat that meets your needs.

Selling the Rayvon???? I thought you were looking at a bigger pursuit not a smaller boat.....what you looking at getting Ray?

Gnb

The boat is rigged for 3 downriggers,I'll be keeping the 2 new ones that I just replaced after being stolen.

Only one person has bothered to come have a look,and he told me he'd like to own it "someday".Yikes!

Yah just be patient have to wade through oh it has an inboard crowd..You will sell it looks like you take great care of it.. If I know anyone looking I will pass it on...

I've never really understood that,when you can get a new 350 crate engine for $3-5000 these days and the new 200-300-H.P outboards run $15-$20000.Even the new 9.9 high thrust remote,tilt Yamaha is more than $4000.

Rayvon I PM'd you the day you posted this and did not get a reply. Please respond. Thank you :)

Damn if I was looking for a boat I would all over that! Superbly maintained Rayvon. Must be tough to be selling it.

Back