Random email

Lipripper

Not sure how legit the facts are but still thats one big azz bur

Big Bear shot Saddle Hills Alberta, Sept 20/2010

These two gents were calling elk in the Saddle Hills south of working when this big guy slipped in on the caller.

The shooter spotted the bear 8 yards from the caller and dropped him with 5 shots out of his 338 Rem Mag.. Farmers in the area knew about the Bear but weren’t able to track after it had killed 3 horses, 5 cows, 13 sheep and a pen full of chickens on several different homesteads in the area.

Fish and wildlife had bear traps set up in the area but notice on surveillance video that when ever a he would enter his hump would hit the top of the culvert trap slowing him enough that the trap door would wack him on the head before he was all the way in check out the scar tissue on his face…..

Bear weighed in just under 1300 pounds and would have stood 11 ¾ feet tall on its hind legs…..

bear4.jpg

bear3.jpg

bear2.jpg

If I am right this is a old email that floated around a few years ago. I believe it was shot on some island in Alaska that has huge bears. I could be wrong. Any way that bear is FN huge.

Sure has made time with that one! Look at the terrain in the background. Looks like coastal forest to me.

See a lot about Tumbler Ridge on the interwebs.....
Who knows who makes these things up?

Again the pics above are different...Lol mind you if you look hard enough your first link comes from Tumbler Ridge too

The first link you put up was nailed in AK and now is in one of their major airports...Cant remember which one.
They didn't let him keep it.
But yeah..... That would be a good hippy van full of peperoni

Back