#### R.I.P WETBEAVER###

My condolences Chris, to you and all of the family.. I looked forward to working with Mike in the future. He had the gift in his eye every time fishing was brought up.. He will truly be missed. From all of us at the shop Rest in Peace -dirty

My condolences to your family and the Rukins. I have known Mike
since he was born and he loved and lived to fish. We are all heart broken since the sad news friday. We will miss him terribley.
Robin Moxley and family

Didn't know Mike personally, but enjoyed his humour through this forum.
Having just lost my Mother in Law, I know this is an emotionally draining time for family and friends of the deceased.
Mourn his loss, celebrate his life.
Time can be one of the best healers, then slowly, slowly begin remembering all the good times you had together.
Over time, tragedy turns into comforting memories.
So sorry for your loss, my condolences!
PinchMe[V]

Salty...

Thoughts, prayers and condolences to you and the family. There is never a good time, but he looks far too young.

Sorry to hear of the loss.

Sad to hear.
Life can be a real ***** at times.
We'll all miss the "Beaver" boys bantering.

Condolences to you and the family.

We are so sorry to hear the BAD news. Our best wishes for a better time ahead in the future, and our condolences as well to you and those who suffer in this sad situation. [V]

I don`t know what to say! It`s not right. Take that kid under your wing ,teach him things and tell him about his dad. My condolences to you and your family. scot and family

its with deep sadness that i send my regards, as i have felt the pain of losin a friend and a brother, both at very young ages,take care and again my condolences to anybody affected by this tragady
ensure the future
fishman

I,m truly sorry to hear about the loss of mike.Even though i never met him, i feel like everyone on this site new him.God bless you mike.
john Van Ieperen

Just came back from Mexico and read this , I am truly sorry to hear of it ........."Vaya con Dios"........"Go with God"

AL

Back