Pursuit 2470 comments?

anyone on here have one of these that can offer comments in terms of ride, fishing space, how big of outboard does it need to work right for the waving, etc.? Looking at this boat vs a Grady gulfstream. Opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.

They are pretty wicked If you ask me. There is a used pursuit for sale with a diesel right now on Craigslist or kijji I can't remember

There is a guy that lives about 30 mins from me he has 2 of them 26 or 28 foots I have been on one of them and it's a beauty. Well put together I would say you can go wrong with one of them. They are pretty heavy abs well know for quality and smooth in the chop. Pretty high end boat

Yeah they are nice boats. My buddy has one with twin 115's. It's a little under powered though

Fished two charters out of my buddies 2470, and he paired it with a 300 Yammy which seemed to be a perfect power option for that size of boat. The boat itself was great platform to fish out of.

My buddy has a 2550 with twin 150 Yamahas. Very well built boat with serious off shore capabilities. It would be my first choice in a boat of that size.

I'm a huge Pursuit fan,great quality boats,but the 2470 is 8 ft.6 in.wide as opposed to 9 ft.3 in. for the 23 Grady Gulfstream.This makes the Grady feel much larger inside.Id have to go for the Grady when comparing those 2 models.

If you plan on trailering alot the 8'6" is pretty handy. Plus the beam is one thing but what's the bottom width of the 2 boats that's what counts. Lots of boats give u lots of beam but narrow floors and to me the floor space is what counts.

Back