Pt/On call Guide wanted in Nanaimo

Unreel

I’m looking for a pt/on call guide to work out of Nanaimo this summer. I’m expecting a very busy year and looking for someone that could be available on fairly short notice so you would have to have pretty open availability. We get a lot of last minute booking requests as we see a lot of tourists in the area in the summer. Must have all certificates for running a small commercial vessel. Knowledge of fishing off Nanaimo and previous guiding experience a huge asset. Pay would be based on experience plus tips. Please pm me if you are interested or know someone that may be. Cheers

Last edited:
Are they running one of your boats? Do you still have the Bertram and pursuit or did you pick up something else?

Are they running one of your boats? Do you still have the Bertram and pursuit or did you pick up something else?
Just guiding on the pursuit at this time. Still have the big Bert but she’s been on the hard for a few years waiting for enough $ to pod it. Could definitely use another boat peak season but not worth the capital investment for what’s now a 2-3 month season.

Back