Profisher seminar online?

D

DHA

I am interested in helping Profisher progress his effort in fundraising for salmon...who would be interested in a live interactive online seminar? I will pick up all costs to produce and stream the event and any hosting.

I will not charge any service fees, but there will be a viewer charge of $20.

Are you interested, providing Profisher will help organize the guys to do this again? All proceeds will go to his salmon enhancement cause.

Just thoughts and ideas, I can provide this service.

DHA.

was there a recording of the original seminar made by chance,
I wouldn't mind being able to download it and burn to dvd or buy a dvd so I can watch it in leisure and not have to sit in front of a pc to watch it
definately worth the price of admission for me

That would be a great idea. The seminar for those who have the time and inclination to sit in, and the DVD for those who don't have the time, but want to learn and support the effort. Charge the same amount (?) plus cost of DVD plus shipment either way so the cause benefits.

The seminar wasn't recorded I'm sorry to say. I'm not a tech guy so not sure of what is involved in doing an online presentation with the ability to capture payment for viewing. It is something that obviously would have a far larger potential audience and therefor the fund raising potential is also much greater. I could see it appealing to new comers or people who expect to vacation here for the first time and try their first hand at salmon fishing on their own. Getting a few industry expects to do a presentation in front of the camera without an audience might be the best format. I could ask relevant questions as the presentation was given.

Back