Prawn trap found

Hot Rods

Somebody out there named Felix with a phone number that is no longer in service lose a prawn trap last week???

Where abouts did you find it? I lost a couple but my name isn't Felix :)

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

when Im at work on the water, I keep an eye for lost gear, when I see gear in 700 ft or miles offshore, I try and retrieve. So far all of the gear I have retrieved, has phone numbers on them, and results in many happy phone calls. One set of gear recently found, was lost 2 weeks ,from Nanoose north, I picked up 2 miles off Entrance crossing to Vancouver. fellow was sure happy... Phone numbers should help getting it returned..

having lost a couple of crab traps, I know how annoying it it..

SD

I lost a prawn trap a few years ago up off the end of Dundas island, Prince Rupert. got a call about 6 months later from a guy from Sitka Alaska who had found it floating outside the harbour entrance... he found the ball and line but trap was missing. told him to keep it. was kinda interesting to at least find out where it ended up. started using a bit more weight, a bit more line, and small anchors on my traps after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
i lost a duck decoy hunting in ladner thanksgiving 15 years ago was found in campbell river new years that years

Back