Posting from Photo Bucket

spring fever

Hey guys-I need a little help with posting from Photo bucket. Have no problem posting off my computer but when I hit" manage attachments" and Paste the URL I get off photo bucket into the bracket they give you-it just repeats what I copied off of photo bucket and says invalid file. I'm using IMG thumb and IMG- I'm at a loss. Thanks

Not sure what you mean I use 'direct link' not the thumb option.

DogtoothSashimi.jpg

Thanks DB -I can get it when I use direct link. How do I upload an mp4 video-about 15 sec long from Photo bucket-does it have to be converted somehow? Appreciate your help.

God I hate it-I'm becoming a computer Geek-well almost LOL Got myself a YouTube account- Thanks guys for the help.

Photobucket sucks, use direct link or whatever, the small postage stamp photos take too long to load and then when they do load, they are too small. Half the time I skip the photos, they are not worth looking at.

testing testing

Attachments

• jimmyandlucky[1].jpg
    jimmyandlucky[1].jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 129
  • DSCN1643_zpse8bce267[2].jpg
    DSCN1643_zpse8bce267[2].jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited by a moderator:
When you edit there is an option to go to an advanced edit.. At the top of that there is a delete post option

Any chance on getting information how to get photos with I phone , using photobucket on this forum , thank you

When you edit there is an option to go to an advanced edit.. At the top of that there is a delete post option

Thx !!!.... I can see it worked now as I was able to delete my original question.
cheers

Back