Polier or Active

Pammie51

How is it for polier or active? Should I ask my hubby to take me out? Just did a 14 hr cruise from Drew Harbour, a days rest now ready to go fishing again.

Only the outsides are closed to Chinook, Active is commonly fished on the inside, it is now becoming common to fish the inside of porlier as well due to DFO's BS...
Thanks. Read and reread dfo's completely crappy restrictions. Gotta be confusing for a lot of people. Mapped it all out, I think I'm heading out at next tide change.

Attachments

• received_635072534178119.jpeg
    received_635072534178119.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 97
Thanks. Read and reread dfo's completely crappy restrictions. Gotta be confusing for a lot of people. Mapped it all out, I think I'm heading out at next tide change.
Be careful with what you've drawn there, it does not include the area outside of Active pass. Click on the link shared by stupiditykills above and use that for reference.

Just curious what PFMA stands for? Thanks in advance
“Pacific Fishery Management Area”. that map is just a bit different than normal as it shows all of area 17…and 5 subareas of 29 (29-1 - 29-5) the blue in the upper part of that map is area 16 and the blue south is area 18.
that’s a handy map for those of us who fish out of nanaimo (North and south) thanks for posting

Back