Pedestal and seat wanted

Rayvon

I'd like to buy 1 or 2 pedestals and seats or trade my good shape sleeper seats for a 17 Malibu Tyee.In Victoria if possible.

I'd like to buy 1 or 2 pedestals and seats or trade my good shape sleeper seats for a 17 Malibu Tyee.In Victoria if possible.
I have 2x base and post, in my shop somewhere, no seats.9”base aluminum18” post 2”5/8, let me know if that helps

Highly recommend these Tempress seats I got shipped to Point Roberts(had a hard time finding them local so maybe be an issue).

Attachments

• 1A40F130-A8C5-4790-B11B-ECB2B45A9171.png
    1A40F130-A8C5-4790-B11B-ECB2B45A9171.png
    986.4 KB · Views: 22
The Tempress probax are even a step up from those. Either way, Tempress are the way to go for sure

I'll price out the Tempress Probax seats,I don't think Amazon stocks the captains chair that has the arms.Are the arms worth having for the extra $100 US? It's about 5" wider too ,so I'm not sure if it will have enough room to swing in a 17Ft. boat?

Last edited:
I'll price out the Tempress Probax seats,I don't think Amazon stocks the captains chair that has the arms.Are the arms worth having for the extra $100 US? It's about 5" wider too ,so I'm not sure if it will have enough room to swing in a 17Ft. boat?
I have the hard rest ones, sometimes I wish I did not, they are fixed, no up and down, so my fat butt get in the way lol

Back