.ORG Where Is He Now?

That's unfortunate. Hope he is going to be alright. Can't help but think though, maybe he was a little too ambitious, well meaning, but not realistic in his idea to guide. It's not an easy thing to do.

I can find over 60g he has yet to repay to people he took money from. And thats just what I have heard about. These fantastic boats he was saying he was tring to build were drift boats...LOL His shop he said he had he closed...oh and moved to another location.

All them poor people that paid in advance for fishing this year.... How upsetting.

Hope his health improves. I wouldn't wish ill health on anyone. I've endured some of my own, and in the family over the last few years.

It leaves me sadly shaking my head. I think a lot of people questioned whether or not he could follow through on what he had promised (allegedly promised in terms of boats), considering what he had not delivered on in the threads (melting pot?). I questioned it.

It seemed a little odd that someone that was losing so much time to illness, as he reported in other threads, would commit to so much time on the water as well as running a shop building boats - already sold out build time for the year I think when he posted.

The Groupon was done, brought in money, after his shop was done, build time sold out, etc., "to enable other things".

To enable what? I wonder.

Did he really believe he was going to be able to deliver on all that he promised? Seems difficult to believe.
Did he willingly sell that many groupons, knowing he would be challenged to deliver - (2nd boat / and my nephew = all good).

I don't know .ORG.

Hope his health improves.

Hope everyone gets their money back (or as much of it as can be recovered).

I guess the courts will sort it out.

"I wasn't expecting by any means to get rich from this. It just enables some other things"

Back