Open Showers in Bamfield

Charts

I know this topic may have been covered before but things are always changing with this Covid thing. Thinking of planning a second trip 3rd week of Aug and most likely just going to dock up and sleep on the boat. Is there anywhere a guy or gal can go shower paid or otherwise? 5 days and the stank will get ripe. Wife might be coming so a jump in the harbour is not allowed to be even talked about ;) Thanks!!

Could stay at China Creek, they open the bathrooms and stuff this week, will be lots of fish right out front too....

For the past 2 summers we have stayed at the PA Yacht Club located over at Robbers Passage. They willingly accept non member guests. Reasonable rates. There are no hook ups. But they have a nice shower available for a couple dollars.

For the past 2 summers we have stayed at the PA Yacht Club located over at Robbers Passage. They willingly accept non member guests. Reasonable rates. There are no hook ups. But they have a nice shower available for a couple dollars.

Their website says closed due to the covid. Last updated June 9, 2020

You could stay at the seabeam for cheap and a good dock but your wife might rather jump into the harbour lol
no offence to Seabeam but I know wife won't like it there. Stayed with buddies before and once was enough haha... good dock though i agree

Are any of the accommodations places open now for business. Mills, seabeam, woods end, etc,etc.

Are any of the accommodations places open now for business. Mills, seabeam, woods end, etc,etc.
I think Seabeam is trying to open for early July. I was there a few weeks ago and the hot water tank kicked the bucket. Ice cold showers are refreshing lol

Back