Onboard Cleaning

Falcon

Did some searching but couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm trying to improve my ability to gut the fish onboard before I put them in the hold. Usually I just do it on top of the checker-plate but it's hard on knives and makes a mess. I was thinking of just drilling a custom poly cutting board on top of the checker-plate, but thought I'd see what others are using, maybe give me some ideas as to how I should do this. I've been going out/taking a lot of people out lately so just trying to keep the fish as fresh as I can. I'll see if I can attach a picture of the back of my boat.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• boatdeck.jpg
    boatdeck.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 389
Last edited by a moderator:
Falcon I have the exact same boat as you and I'm looking to do the same , once you figure out what your going to go with please post pics .

Falcon I have the exact same boat as you and I'm looking to do the same , once you figure out what your going to go with please post pics .

I'll keep ya posted. Want something along these lines but think I may have to build my own?

Attachments

• on-board-fish-cleaning-station.jpg
    on-board-fish-cleaning-station.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 312
Funny I have the same boat and want to make one as well just to stay away from the cluster at the dock and lack of parking once the boat is loaded

Back