OH. MY. GOD...

Rain City

Crew Member
Ok first off I'd just like to say I am so appreciative for people like @IronNoggin , @Chasin' Dreams and @Reeltimefor all the passion they not only put into making their culinary masterpieces but also the documenting of the process for us idiots to try out ourselves.

Today I walked out to the mailbox with anticipation as the tracking number told me my package had arrived early. What's in the package you ask? Well along with a couple other goodies, this:
20210227_205627.jpg
Nog's famous gummy bear salmon. The look of it in the packaging alone made me depressed that this would soon be gone. So after finally getting the kid down I cut it open, threw a few pieces on a plate, grabbed a Fat Tug IPA and headed to the bedroom to be alone. Guys I **** you not this is the most unique salmon product I have ever eaten. Nothing even touches it. Not even close. It's firm, but moist. It's sweet but with the perfect amount of deep smoke flavor to balance it out. It's got enough bite to slow you down when you're eating it but then it melts in your mouth. Nog man this is absolute perfection. I can't even believe I insulted it with a comparison to St. Jeans. I'd love to say I'm going to attempt to make it as good but something tells me it's going to take a lot of years to get there. Thank you so much for sharing this labor of love.
20210227_210355.jpg
Yes I'm eating it in bed and yes it's all gone.

Last edited:
Oh great, now we ALL want some!

gummy bear salmon?

Back