No more day launching from China Creek

i never said it was not bad for me I said it was not bad for this year. Where I’ve already seen much higher increasing in metal, gas. Meat rct

at 12% they are probably eating some of the increases that they have been hit from contractors and suppliers.

We have been told we are probably only going to get a 3% wage increase at work so it’s a kick to the nuts to me too. That’s comming off a the last few years where we have had less than 1.5% increases.
And I'm just saying yes for u and I its fine or I should say wr can live with it but for 65+ who have fished there 30+ years and made the damn place, GIVE EM A BRAKE ! Oh if you know Port Authority they are the worst at managing CC, and managing money. The place was and is a gold mine but never handled properly, just ask anyone who's been there awhile .

And I'm just saying yes for u and I its fine or I should say wr can live with it but for 65+ who have fished there 30+ years and made the damn place, GIVE EM A BRAKE ! Oh if you know Port Authority they are the worst at managing CC, and managing money. The place was and is a gold mine but never handled properly, just ask anyone who's been there awhile .
Totally true, costs more every year and has gone downhill every year too.

Well sooke marina has increased moorage 58% and $1000 charter fee and even better have to pay a daily parking fee .... try living with that ohhh and amid fishing closures and restrictions.... call it what you want I know what I call it!!!

58% in one year?

Well sooke marina has increased moorage 58% and $1000 charter fee and even better have to pay a daily parking fee .... try living with that ohhh and amid fishing closures and restrictions.... call it what you want I know what I call it!!!

holy crap

I don’t understand why anyone would drive to China creek to fish for a day. It’s only 10 minutes from town. It’s faster and easier on everything to take the boat.

The launch at clutsie is just part of the fun! Parking can be interesting with trucks and trailers everywhere! Just be careful at the cross walk... I've almost been run over twice there.

Back