No luck contacting anybody at Double Eagle?!

RiverBoy

i’m putting this out there in the hopes someone has an alternate phone number to get a hold of someone at Double Eagle? I’ve left several messages and no one ever answers or returns messages.

My canvas top is on its last legs and i’m hoping to order another one. They seem fairly generic as i have seen other DE 185’s with the identical top with the zippered peek a boo opening above the steering helm.

feel free to pm me if you don’t want to post a number online

thanks

i’m putting this out there in the hopes someone has an alternate phone number to get a hold of someone at Double Eagle? I’ve left several messages and no one ever answers or returns messages.

My canvas top is on its last legs and i’m hoping to order another one. They seem fairly generic as i have seen other DE 185’s with the identical top with the zippered peek a boo opening above the steering helm.

thanks
Hey RB,

I found email was the only way to get ahold of them. Tried calling, nothing. Took a few business days for them to get back to me. info@doubleeagleboats.com

I'm sure there's someone up island that can make you a replacement. I've noticed the newer 185 softtops have a longer bimini aft to help keep that person in the rear facing sleeper seat, covered. Try contacting your local DE maybe and go have a peak at the new ones.

Yes get one made, any color you want and better then the original top. Plus if you are on the tall side get it made a little taller.

thanks
Fawcett Boat Covers Parksville Rock stars!

Back