nitnat coho ?

hey red if you hear anything on the coho situation, let me know for iam heading up there this weekend on sunday nov 4 , thanks

Hey junkie why dont you go find out instead of asking here every week!!getting a little late for them too show!!There not in the numbers they used too be lets accept that!!Whats with all the newbs on here lately???Kellya??

Thanks Kellya i heard your friends brothers uncle saw one about this time last year up in the road pool!Any info you have(i know you have tons)will be greatly appreciated!Thanks in advance.VG

wow, is this not a fishing discussion group?, where people talk about fishing?, and why does it bother you that I ask questions, and whats wrong with newbies seems like this site needs more people, what ever happened to one fisherman helping out another? didnt know this was frowned uppon, and I was up there last weekend, and was just curious about the coho situation, so if im bothering anyone with my question I apoligize, Didnt know that it was so political around here

Nitnat_junkie

.......ayup we know what u mean chevy's!This board will be on fire probabaly lead by ol'bags himself!!RVP i know your lurking those ravens in yet???Ravens an Berries!I need my Raven and sum Berries!!

Hey river hunter i say we all give floon a hug next time we see him!!That site is awful now!!

...yep, come and gone - they sent me five rods and I filled four of seven back orders...there is only one left until my next order some time within the next six days or so. Either way both you and Bags have got rod's - after this next order they are sold out until the next run in Jan-Feb.

So, Fish-Rite - come and get this one or wait until I get the next three...but that is it for the year. I promise both of you a rod each for sure...

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

quote:Originally posted by Fish-Rite

.......ayup we know what u mean chevy's!This board will be on fire probabaly lead by ol'bags himself!!RVP i know your lurking those ravens in yet???Ravens an Berries!I need my Raven and sum Berries!!

Back