Nice Steelhead

To the Nephew of Huntinnewbie. Nice fish! Congratulations!
To SportfishingBC.com Could we please add forums for Flossers,Snaggers,Internet Braggers,Insults and Outright Lies!

it would be sooo easy to prove what internet reporting does to a river and crowding, take this summer, i could/ might post a report on an obvious piece of Vedder water with a nice red spring dead on the beach which i will have taken out of my freezer from the west coast, then i will come back to the same spot the next day and watch hoards of anglers appear to a basically a useless summer spring run , the report would be under a fake name and on another website(local) and i bet i could catch 50 fisherman in one day??? Holmes and Hootey being there first light also

lol,,,,,you have it.....

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

There we go again... If you didn't care you wouldn't have replied. Thanks for posting a pic of your ugly mug too, now the locals truely know it's your dumba$$.

Where the hell are the Mods on this site? Lastchance, Maybe you can sort some of this out??? This is a joke. I come on here to inform others of places to enjoy our favortie sport. Not to see others call others Duma$$es and What not!

Please do somthing about this. As to the OP. Very nice fish. Wish this dident turn into this. If you ever want to share some fish pics without feedback like this PM me!

-Steve

Have any of you guys that criticise Holmes about giving reports of his home river ever stopped to think that things are tough in Gold River. If they can get some visitors up there to fish the river and spend their hard earned money in town isn't that what Gold River needs.
It's all catch and release anyways so there is no harm no foul. Don't be greedy for your spot on the river, the Gold is a large river with lots of areas to explore. Give the guy a break.

Damn.. I don't cruise the freshwater section enough.. IP bans are going flying the next time any personal insults come out.

I don't give a damn if someone posts a picture of a creel of Cowichan wild steelhead, personal insults and threats stop now, or bans will go flying so fast peoples heads will spin. The freshwater section will go on track now, or be canned.

If anyone has any feedback on my new policy, feel free to pm me.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

quote:Have any of you guys that criticise Holmes about giving reports of his home river ever stopped to think that things are tough in Gold River. If they can get some visitors up there to fish the river and spend their hard earned money in town isn't that what Gold River needs.
It's all catch and release anyways so there is no harm no foul. Don't be greedy for your spot on the river, the Gold is a large river with lots of areas to explore. Give the guy a break.

Exactly.

X2 very well said BL and H....

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

Ill post this beast. Get the thread back onto the title
This was caught a few years ago but since this is my first fishing forum joined, i thought id post it.
Very eventful night on the river to say the least. sorry for the size.
img012.jpg

You got that right,,,nice!

After stumbling across this thread I can see why I don't post any pics or share any info. People on this site could learn a thing or two from the huntingbc site. Funny, one might have expected it to be the otherway around. Seems a lot of people on this site are just unhappy miserable SOB's who think they know everything. Anyways congrats to the guys who posted the pics. thnx for sharing.

Back