Nice boat for sale

Sweet ride. I'll go check my lotto tickets at lunch. I just need another 12,990 and I'll have it.

Odd....that's not a Sea Chaser, it's a Sea Ranger.....and I've never seen a podded main outboard on an Arima?? They are built for outboards. Otherwise looks good !

I find this boat intriguing.

It is a Chaser, although the hatch in the cuddy may make it look a bit like a Ranger.

Podding an Arima does not free up any extra deck space, and the motor well and bait boxes make access very difficult if someone wanted to try to keep a cooler back there. Not sure how it alters the way the boat rides.

I really like this boat!! Arima's have a very sturdy "westcoast" style hull design. With the cuddy it would be a great
upgrade from my soft top 16.5 DE. 13 grand is a great deal for this boat. Unfortunately out of reach for me right now.

Its hard to tell from a pic but it looks like the main engine is mounted lower than it should be for a pod/outboard. The cav plate should be 1 to 1.5 inches higher than the keel for every foot back from the transom. To me it looks like the cav plate is lower than the keel.

Its hard to tell from a pic but it looks like the main engine is mounted lower than it should be for a pod/outboard. The cav plate should be 1 to 1.5 inches higher than the keel for every foot back from the transom. To me it looks like the cav plate is lower than the keel.

All Arima's, except the 22SL are designed for 20" shaft - this boat appears to be fitted with a 25".

Nice boat. My concern would be even with the floatation in the pod, I wouldn't be surprised if the stern on the boat sit's low in the water.

I met a guy at the Elk lake launch last winter with a podded Arima. He was doing some water trials with it.

He told me the hull was a recovered stolen boat which he bought at auction. He'd had a pod made for it out in Sidney somewhere.

I wonder if this is the same rig?

If so, he's done a lot of work and fixed it up a ton.

I know this guy and i have seen the boat in the water and running and it looks fine. He has 2 ft itis and has bought another boat, so make him an offer as he probably wants it gone.

Back