NHL

Calgary,Acquired forwards Niklas Hagman, Jamal Mayers, Matt Stajan and defenseman Ian White from the Toronto Maple Leafs in exchange for defensemen Dion Phaneuf and Keith Aulie and forward Fredrik Sjostrom.

Toronto,Acquired goaltender Jean-Sebastien Giguere from the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for goaltender Vesa Toskala and forward Jason Blake.

Looks like Jokinen is Might be leaving CGY as well..........

quote:Originally posted by holmes

oh i will....5-2 HABS...[:p]holmes*

Ne fait pas vous les aberrations de Habs ont du forum de kinda a accueilli hors à l'est où vous parlez de de Habs et du basse dans des rivières et des lacs pour ne pas pour nous ennuyer du les gens intelligents hors d'ouest ? :D [:p]

http://www.freetranslation.com/

quote:Originally posted by holmes

doesnt translate too well...lol...[?]:D....holmes*
ne parlez pas le francais.....un petit peu

Ha ha....it sure doesn't translate too well, and I used the same software to translate it from English to French. [}:)]

To sum it up....don't you Habs fans have a forum out east where you talk about DU habs and DU bass in DU river and DU lakes?

Go Nucks!!!

Translation "Do not do you the aberrations of Habs have forum of kinda welcomed out to the east where you talk about Habs and bottom in rivers and lakes for not to bother us of the the intelligent people outside wests?"

Love it:D

It's 2:45..... i can here the Habs scurrying out the back door of the Bell Centre from here. [:p]

quote:Originally posted by profisher

Wellwood has the potential to step his play up a level or two like he did last year in the playoffs. I'm willing to wait until this years playoffs to see if he motivates himself again and helps when it counts. If he doesn't, he's run out of chances. I think Bernier is what you see is what you get. If we could get a decent player for Cory Snieder with Bernier thrown in to make it happen...then do it.

If only Wellwood would stop stepping up to the Buffet Table he might be able to step up in the NHL [:p]. Watched him with the Leafs and now the Canucks. The guy has sooooo much potential that he has never lived up to. Heck, the Leafs gave up on the guy -- that doesn't say much for your career. Know a guy that played with him in the AHL and the knock was that he ate 3 meals a day at McDonalds -- not exactly the ideal hockey diet.

TenMile
<'((((><

quote:Originally posted by SerengetiGuide

Off to Canucks Sens game tomorrow...pretty stoked!!!

Enjoy! I saw the Canucks there about 2 seasons ago around this time. It's a pretty cool arena with 3 levels of private boxes and 3 "levels" of seating. The low, lower section is pretty good to sit in.

Oh nice, I was also at that game!!! Been to every game here in Ottawa and every game in Toronto for past 4 years...and one year to Montreal (the year they won there)...out east here I'm 6-0 at Canucks games!! Good luck charm lets hope haha

My seats are 5 rows behind the penalty box...for only $160...cheap butt tickets when you compare it to any other Cdn city.

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

*NEW VIDEO*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEzuNC59ck

I was just reading that Kovie want the league Max of 11.2 mil/season and that is to add up to around 120 mil for the contract lenght.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308816

I do not care who you are, you are not worth that much, just to shoot a puck around. It will be a sad day when the teams start paying that much out again.

So much for the love of the game!!!!!!:D

David, enjoy the game!!! Going to have on a Canucks game jersey on????

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

You know it bud. Last year I got it signed by Luongo, as well as 7 other Canucks plus Alain Vigneault here in Ottawa before the game!!! It was the highlight of my year...this year the highlight has to be the Leafs game I was at on Saturday when the NUcks made the legendary comeback. Looking forward to the nucks ending the Sens 10game winning streak!! I am guessing 1/2the arena will be Canucks fans!!!!

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

*NEW VIDEO*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEzuNC59ck

More on the Kovie sweepstakes, or Lets Make a Deal with the highest amount of money winning.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=308935

I guess if you can do it, go for it, but man, what about just playing hockey for the love of the game. I would be happy with 2 mil a season, but I am an old defenceman with a bad back and buggered knees:D

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

quote:Originally posted by SerengetiGuide

Canucks played like **** tonight...lucky to get the one goal...I'd say they had 4 scoring chances...but I was so drunk it was a great game anyway haha

:D [:p] :D

quote:On another note..who would of guessed Nwe jersey would pick up kovalchuk?? surprising!!!!

I wasn't expecting New Jersey but they were being talked about. I am more surprised that Atlanta didn't get more of a "right now" type player. Oduya has had good numbers for a defensive, defenseman. I don't know squat about the other forward....and Cormier....we'll see what he can become when he "gets out of jail". ;) Then there is the "mystery first round pick" which, unless the wheels fall off the bus in NJ be a very late first round pick.

Back