NFR: Moorage: Exclusive False Creek Location 35'

fishin_magician

THIS WILL NOT LAST!!!! NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE to get a moorage spot this good in Vancouver, and very few and far in between.
Due to a circus of circumstances, I have available moorage to sublet immediately.

SPRING is here, and SUMMER is coming!!!

Highly desirable downtown Vancouver/False Creek/Kits location.

**Moorage close to the entrance of False Creek**.

THIS IS A HIGHLY COVETED slip and is very very difficult to come by in Vancouver. Suitable for your power boat, cruiser or sailboat to 35 feet, with a beam up to 11.5 feet or better. This slip offers low growth moorage, partially shaded/sheltered during high sun periods/summer months. Easy to keep your boat clean in this spot--and protect your vessel from the elements and weathering.

KEY features:
1. East-West approach so no problems pulling in/out of your slip in windy conditions. TONS of room. Easy to navigate for your boat to 35 feet.
2. Secured gates.
3. Secured Parking: card access INCLUDED FOR FREE!!! Excellent for weekends/fireworks/guests/family.
4. 2 minute walk to parking---no lugging/hauling/hiking of gear. Well lit moorage/gangways/parking.
5. Disposal for oil/batteries/trash.
6. Holding tank pump out.
7. Fuel dock close by.
8. Private Washrooms.
9. Transit close by, services available.
10.Fresh Water 365 days/year
11. ELECTRICITY/SHORE POWER available for nominal extra fee.
12. Close proximity to Granville Island lift facilities.
13. Secure, and out of the way moorage with low foot traffic.
Proof of insurance for your boat required and I will bear NO liabilities whatsoever.

LEAVE YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER and NAME in a private message to me.

If you're a saltwater fisher, this is a TOUGH to come by spot, and it's very competitive with what's out there.

Back