New Season of Alone (May Contain Spoilers)

New season starting tonight let’s see how this one goes.
Where’s bear cove or whatever his name is with all the insider info???
I like this show. My wife likes it too. I’m away for the weekend so she’s gotta wait for me to get home to watch it.

Like the dude that put the toothpick in his nose for when the grizzly eats him. Lol. They are at Chilko Lake which first nations refer to as ‘Grizzly Mountain. Its about 14 hours out of Vancouver. The lake is quite high in the mountains and doesn't freeze over I'm told. Chilko Lake has the third-largest chinook/sockeye salmon run in BC.

Like the dude that put the toothpick in his nose for when the grizzly eats him. Lol. They are at Chilko Lake which first nations refer to as ‘Grizzly Mountain. Its about 14 hours out of Vancouver. The lake is quite high in the mountains and doesn't freeze over I'm told. Chilko Lake has the third-largest chinook/sockeye salmon run in BC.
He actually found a bone under an eagle nest and stuck it through his nose so the hole would not close up while he is on the show. He seems crazy enough to win. I guess they have gotten around BC fishing and hunting regs cause they are in FN territory. I'm sure the producers must pay big $$ to harvest anything.

I'm actually shocked that the show would allow a guy to participate that had heart problems.

He was cleared by his doctor to participate. It’s going to be a great season I love this show
He actually said he went to several doctors, none of which would clear him. Isn't that what he said?

Also noticed that this year they didn't even have one token Canadian participant... kind of bummed me out.

Back