New Mac user

Sculpin

We just picked up a new Macbook Pro 15" with Retina display. All I can say is wow!!! This thing is awesome.

Any ways I have always been a PC guy and want to pick up on using this thing quickly. I know they are easy to navigate but I was just wondering if there are some sites or other sources that Mac users would recommend for reference guidance etc.

Thanks in advance,
Sculpin

Youtube I find is the best resource for info on Macs. I use it constantly when I'm using Imovie and other features of their devices. I've got a couple myself and yes they are great. I wouldn't go back to a pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Sculpin, it's always nice to hear when someone else has crossed over to "the dark side" :) I bought a 27" Imac about a year ago and I too said "wow".
I do a fair amount of photo editing and I cannot begin to tell you what a treat it's been. I agree with Pescador, Youtube and Google will be your best friend for the next little while to teach yourself pretty much all you'll need to know, that's how I learned.As intuitive as Macs are there are still a lot of tricks you'll need to learn. Feel free to pm me if you need any help, I can give you my number. Always happy to help out a fellow fisherman and forum member.

Cheers,
Mike

Back