NEW Halibut Regulations...... Whats your thought ?

Seadna, not every one has joined or been on this site like the " claimed to be know it alls " and may have opinions on this discrimination on this regulation.

So , yet again ........ a stupid response for a legitimate questions in post 1

Making friends are ya?

Well let me say this.

I have NOT had an opportunity to Fish my favorite West Coast Meal for a long time due to a Critical Illness.

With starting to get my health back I have just most recently had the opportunity to do it under the NEW Regulation and found it to be a gong show to say the least. And hold many concerns for us sport fishers rights and the health of released fish.
As my original post asked questions and opinions of others ..... Thats it ! Yet, some like to ride high on their flying bridge and respond in such ways that include equally stupid responses back.

Man oh man some on here sure think their BAIT don't stink ....... But what ever I am done.

Passion for sport fishers rights and equal opportunities for all.

Agree with the above for sure. High tide there is a search function on this site please use it to read the hundreds of pages on this topic over the last couple years you'll learn a lot about what we all think and read many pages of these flame wars. Just because you may not have been a member here back then doesn't exclude you from reading all the BS.

If you don't like please go to a meeting, and get to your know your local SFAB representatives. This forum is great but there a lot of guys working outside of this that read this just for info/. The new regs. are better than last year. You need to get some background before you hit the negative there were a lot of factors that went into this decision this year. I don't think its fair to roast those individuals publicly on the forum. Best thing I can say attend the fall meetings in your area and voice your concerns. I would love to have these regulations back to the way they were but that require an adjustment again to allocation. We already saw what happens when you change it...It is who has best lawyer.

Going to agree 100% with the earlier post regarding the daily limit of 1. We should be able to catch 2/day with a possession of 3, particularly now there's a yearly and slot limit.

That would surely help with the folks that can only get out to halibut grounds once or twice in a year..

Seadna, not every one has joined or been on this site like the " claimed to be know it alls " and may have opinions on this discrimination on this regulation.

So , yet again ........ a stupid response for a legitimate questions in post 1

Talk about a stupid response........

New regs are no problem for me , I haven't hooked a Halibut bigger than 30lbs in the last year.:eek:

you need to fish up around pr. rupert or the charlottes.... not many under thirty around there...

Back