New DFO Logo??

IronNoggin

Can't find that post that had the clown logo for DFO? Can anyone repost it PLEEEEEZE! and Thanks!!

TIA,
Nog

http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11677
n637127513_1531043_3777.jpg

Too Cool! Thanks GLG!

Kinda toyin' with the thought of havin' a few T's printed up with this one - But want to know if who-ever created it is OK with that. If so, anyone interested??

Wonderin'
Nog

Too Cool! Thanks GLG!

Kinda toyin' with the thought of havin' a few T's printed up with this one - But want to know if who-ever created it is OK with that. If so, anyone interested??

Wonderin'
Nog

quote:Originally posted by IronNoggin

Too Cool! Thanks GLG!

Wonderin'
Nog

Nog: Feel free to print up some t-shirts with this logo, all I ask is one XXXL for myself.

Jim's Fishing Charters
www.JimsFishing.com
http://ca.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

Too Cool! Thanks GLG!

Wonderin'
Nog

Nog: Feel free to print up some t-shirts with this logo, all I ask is one XXXL for myself.

Jim's Fishing Charters
www.JimsFishing.com
http://ca.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

Nog
I'll take a couple of XL's

2550 Pursuit CC

Nog
I'll take a couple of XL's

2550 Pursuit CC

hey nog - the url is on the photo as to where it was created, but they lifted the pic from the simpsons anyways. I'm pretty sure bart and homer won't come after you for printing a few shirts, I'd be in for a LRG - but you'll need a larger image to get good prints.

hey nog - the url is on the photo as to where it was created, but they lifted the pic from the simpsons anyways. I'm pretty sure bart and homer won't come after you for printing a few shirts, I'd be in for a LRG - but you'll need a larger image to get good prints.

i`ll take a family pack lol. 2 med kids . 1 small and 1 extra large

tight lines

quote:Originally posted by Sushihunter

aHa! Now that is what I was looking for! Thanks muchly Sushi! I'm a tad busy the next couple of days, smokin' fish to clear out the freezers. But, I will get over to the local shop and figure out what it would take to get this thing rolling. Appears to be some interest, so likely worth doing. Will let you all know once I have the particulars in hand, and we can take it from there.

Shortly now...

Cheers,
Nog

quote:Originally posted by Sushihunter

aHa! Now that is what I was looking for! Thanks muchly Sushi! I'm a tad busy the next couple of days, smokin' fish to clear out the freezers. But, I will get over to the local shop and figure out what it would take to get this thing rolling. Appears to be some interest, so likely worth doing. Will let you all know once I have the particulars in hand, and we can take it from there.

Shortly now...

Cheers,
Nog

FYI, in case anyone was wondering?

Questions about: Says-It.com
Click a question to see the answer.

"Can I use the image I generate on my website? (or on my letterhead, or in my magazine, or whatever)"

"Yes, it's yours to keep. You may not copyright or trademark your graphic, but you may copy it, print it, or distribute it without restriction. If you use it on a website, it would be nice if you could link back to me, but that's not required."

Looks to me, you're good to go!
I'd love to have one, but I don't think it would go to good for a "Yank" when DFO stops me for an inspection! :D
Insight on that one would be appreciated! :D:D

Back