Need to Fish. Badly.

Osama Bin Hopper

So withdrawls are starting and it's just not acceptable.

We postponed our crabbing trip up north for the weekend and I'm twitching pretty bad.

Someone help! Usual guy's wives won't let them play this weekend so I'm stuck. My boat- your boat just someone, let's fish.

I'll go anywhere on the Island. Help. Please. Help.

I dont have a Motor Boat, but I can float your boat...

Id be down for fishing, if that doesnt come across strange, sometimes I have to ask my wife, or I can just start a fight and storm out...

<3

Klink

So sad:( How bad is the twitching, is it sporadic or is there some kind of pattern. Sometimes a cold shower with some warm "LUCKIES" can do the trick. Let me know if I can help. Daughter is in a horsey show this weekend, otherwise I would be there foe you.
Klob

Osama, I only know you from the forum.
Read your report from the Chum derby, great pic of you 'passed out' with the chromes. I couldn't make it this year :(, but was there a couple years ago with my buddy Scooter... what a blast!
I'm busy next couple of weekends, but I usually like to head out Sunday mornings early off the Victoria waterfront. I'm a member at Esquimalt Anglers launch, let me know if the twitching gets real bad...
PinchMe

If you're bored, head down here. I'm troutin it on a local lake on Monday, head down and join in. I've got room for one in my tinny.

Dammit Rabbi! You GOTTA learn to time these things a little better!
Leaving within a few hours for a run that would make ya drool, and aYup, there was room for one more...
Oh well, as you're so fond of chastising me, a little advance warning...[:eek:)]
Will think you over the next few, and hoist one to your health tonight Buddy!!:D

Cheers,
Nog

PS: Oh, forgot to add: Sucks to be you!![^]

Klink - not that kind of boat ride!

Kildonan - Thanks for the offer, but if I'm in that neck of the woods you know I like the salt...

Klob, Pinch Me - Let's work out some future dates. Come on up this way if you want and we can hit it in my rig.

SugarMag - Get a ****in' boat man! I'd love to come that way.

IFL - Got gas! Let's do!

On the hunt jeff,Will have something by may for sure.
Brad:D

osama, when the weather gets good, well be sailin. Ill let you know.
c.s., yea, its definately got a drinkin prob, even bigger than mine.Im currently in the market for new 4- strokes.Ive been lookin in the states and although the prices are better, warrenties are a concern. Ive got all winter, i see some good deals on used units on e- bay. I want yam's, but I may get suk's cheaper.

IFL - Sounds good.

My crabbing partners are bailing on me again this coming. **** what a **** off.

Did Chris say tuna?!?!

LETS GO!!!

Back